Horses Pulling Logs on Howell Block Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a postcard with a photograph of horses pulling logs on Main Street in St. George. The photo depicts Howell and Reid Block in the background. The false stonework on the stucco facade of Reid Block is visible. The date is unknown but presumed to be around 1916-1920.
This description was provided by Cliff Jones of the South Dumfries Historical Society. The postcard was provided by Helen Simpson.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Provided by Helen Simpson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Horses on Howell Block St. George, 1916. Helen Simpson Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016SH008.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary