Railway Station Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a postcard with a photograph of the railway station in St. George, located on the west side of the railway bridge. This two storey building was eventually removed in 1947, and was replaced by a smaller structure that was attached to the freight shed. The date is unknown but presumed to be around 1916-1920.
This description was provided by Cliff Jones of the South Dumfries Historical Society. The postcard was provided by Helen Simpson.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Recommended Citation
- Railway Station St. George, 1916. Helen Simpson Personal Collection, Photograph No. 2016SH004.
- For research purposes only.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary