Ron Eddy House
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
Located in South Dumfries Township, this house was built in approximately 1888. County of Brant Mayor Ron Eddy currently resides in this home. The original home on this property was built in 1820.
The County of Brant Public Library thanks Mayor Eddy for inviting us to his home in order to document its architectural contribution to the County.
The building is a single detached 2 1/2 storey house with an overhanging gable and cottage roofs. The exterior brick walls were laid with a Flemish bond design and there are three single-stack chimneys. Windows are double hung sash style with some upper windows being a semi-circular shape. The arch design over the windows features radiating voussoirs.
- Date of Original:
- Personal Name(s):
- Eddy, Ron
- Local identifier:
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- County of Brant Public Library
- Copyright Holder Contact Information:
- 12 William Street, Paris, ON, N3L 1K7
- Recommended Citation:
- Ron Eddy House, 2015. County of Brant Public Library. Item No. 2015CB005
- For research purposes only.
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary