Land Deed Agreement Between Eleanor Flock and Thomas Perrin
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (89 acres of lot 3, concession 12 and the southwest quarter of lot 6, concession 12) from Eleanor Flock and her late husband, Philip Flock, to Thomas [Perrin] of Brantford Township. The deed is dated December 18, 1858 and the land was purchased for the sum of $806.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Eleanor Flock and Thomas Perrin, 1858. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS008.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary