Land Deed Agreement Between John Paul Smith and John Smith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (the northern 50 acres of lot 3 concession 12) from John Paul Smith and his wife, Sarah Esther, to John Smith. The deed is dated June 22, 1847 and the land was purchased for the sum of 275 pounds.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between John Paul Smith and John Smith, 1847. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS007.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary