Land Deed Agreement Between Philip Flock and John Smith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (50 acres on part of lot 3 concession 12) from Philip Flock to John Smith. The deed is dated January 11, 1856 and the land was purchased for the sum of 450 pounds.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Philip Flock and John Smith, 1856. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS006.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary