Land Deed Agreement Between William and Charity Smith and John Smith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (210 acres consisting of parts of lots 4, 5, and 6 Concession 11 and parts of lots 4 and 5 Concession 12) from William Smith and his wife, Charity, of Ancaster Township and John Smith of Burford Township. The deed is dated September 17, 1852 and the land was purchased for the sum of 625 pounds.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between William and Charity Smith and John Smith, 1852. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS005.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary