Loan Agreement Between William Smith and John Smith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a note written by William Smith acknowledging payment by John Smith of a loan for the sum of 200 pounds which he had provided in late April or Early May 1846. The note is dated September 18, 1852.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Bernard Smith
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Loan Agreement Between William Smith and John Smith, 1852. Bernard Smith personal collection, 2015BS003.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary