Land Deed Agreement Between Philip Flock and John Vivyan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (50 acres consisting of part of lot 3 concession 12) from John Vivyan to Philip Flock. The deed is dated October 23, 1855 and the land was purchased for 300 pounds.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Philip Flock and John Vivyan, 1855. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS004.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary