Mortgage Agreement Between John and Mary Jane Smith and the Canada Landed Credit Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a mortgage agreement for land in Burford Township (210 acres consisting of parts of lots 4, 5, and 6 Concession 11 and parts of lots 4 and 5 Concession 12) from the Canada Landed Credit Company to John and Mary Jane Smith. The agreement is dated February 15, 1867 and is for the sum of $1200.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between John and Mary Jane Smith and the Canada Landed Credit Company, 1867. Bernard Smith Personal Collection, Item No. 2015BS002.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary