Loan Agreement Between Eleanor Flock and the Trust and Loan Company of Upper Canada
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a loan agreement between Eleanor Flock of Burford Township and the Trust and Loan Company of Upper Canada. The agreement is dated January 8th, 1862 and was for the sum of $1400 to be paid by April 1st 1867. If the amount was not paid in full by that date the amount owing doubled to $2800.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Bernard Smith
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Loan Agreement Between Eleanor Flock and the Trust and Loan Company of Upper Canada, 1962. Bernard Smith personal collection, 2015BS001.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary