Postcard featuring the Charles Mitchell House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a postcard with a photograph of the Charles Mitchell House on the front. The postcard was sent in 1907. For an in-depth description please view the record located here.
- PPL gift of Mr. Shelden Smoke's son
Don't forget this
come from all
J. Smoke Esq
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Historic Buildings of the County of Brant
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.116667 Longitude: -80.366667
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Postcard featuring the Charles Mitchell House, 1907. Paris Museum and Historical Society. Item No. 2015PM015.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON