Newport Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History #3
- Media Type:
- This item is the third of four Tweedsmuir Histories provided by the Newport Women's Institute.
Please note that pages containing only newspaper clippings have been omitted due to copyright restrictions. Some pages contain small clippings and have been included as the newspaper they came from cannot be ascertained.
- Local identifier:
- Newport Women's Institute Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Newport Women's Institute
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Newport Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History #3. Newport Women's Institute, Item No. 2014NW006.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Newport Women's Institute."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary