S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ledger
- Media Type
- This item is a ledger with recorded revenues and expenditures for Newport Public School (S.S. #10 in Brantford Township). Entries are recorded for the years 1931 to 1946.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Newport Women's Institute Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0948041366758 Longitude: -80.2395260476684
- Provided by Newport Women's Institute
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ledger, 1946. Newport Women's Institute, Item No. 2014NW003.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Newport Women's Institute."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary