S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ledger
- Media Type:
- This item is a ledger with recorded revenues and expenditures for Newport Public School (S.S. #10 in Brantford Township). Entries are recorded for the years 1931 to 1946.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Newport Women's Institute Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Newport Women's Institute
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ledger, 1946. Newport Women's Institute, Item No. 2014NW003.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Newport Women's Institute."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary