S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ratepayer Meeting Minutes
- Media Type:
- This item is a journal with recorded minutes of meetings held by the ratepayers of Newport Public School (S.S. #10 in Brantford Township). Minutes are recorded for meetings occurring from 1914 to 1950.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Newport Women's Institute Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Newport Women's Institute
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ratepayer Meeting Minutes, 1950. Newport Women's Institute, Item No. 2014NW002.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Newport Women's Institute."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary