S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ratepayer Meeting Minutes
- Media Type
- This item is a journal with recorded minutes of meetings held by the ratepayers of Newport Public School (S.S. #10 in Brantford Township). Minutes are recorded for meetings occurring from 1914 to 1950.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Newport Women's Institute Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0948041366758 Longitude: -80.2395260476684
- Provided by Newport Women's Institute
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- S.S. #10 Newport Public School Ratepayer Meeting Minutes, 1950. Newport Women's Institute, Item No. 2014NW002.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Newport Women's Institute."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary