Mortgage Agreement Between Elmer Donald Dawes and Sarah Ann Dawes
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage agreement dated May 17th, 1939 for the sum of ten thousand dollars. The mortgage was issued by Sarah Ann Dawes to Elmer Donald Dawes for land in Burford Township (50 acres comprising the south half of the north half of Lot 9, 100 acres of Lot 10, and 25 acres in part of the northern half of Lot 11, all in Concession 7).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0902952170597 Longitude: -80.4718708569336
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Elmer Donald Dawes and Sarah Ann Dawes, 1939. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD018.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary