Deed of Land Transfer from John Henry Sherred to James Rettie
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated March 28th, 1925 transferring land in Burford Township (4 acres in the southwest part of Lot 16 Concession 11) from John Henry Sherred to James Rettie. The land was purchased for the sum of two hundred and forty dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0290887296017 Longitude: -80.4980921322632
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from John Henry Sherred to James Rettie, 1925. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD014.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary