Mortgage Agreement Between Henry A. Lester to William F. Dawes
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage agreement dated April 15th, 1919 for the sum of six thousand five hundred dollars. The mortgage was issued by Henry A. Lester to William F. Dawes and his wife, Sarah Ann Dawes, for land in Burford Township (50 acres comprising the south half of the north half of Lot 9, 100 acres of Lot 10, and 25 acres in part of the northern half of Lot 11, all in Concession 7).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0916741673326 Longitude: -80.4716991955567
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Henry A. Lester to William F. Dawes, 1919. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD011.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary