Deed of Land Transfer from John N. Lester to Henry A. Lester
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated August 7th, 1908 transferring land in Burford Township (the south half of the north half of Lot 9, 100 acres of Lot 10, and part of the northern half of Lot 11, all in Concession 7) from John N. Lester to Henry A. Lester. The land was purchased for the sum of one dollar.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0776638417568 Longitude: -80.4714846188355
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from John N. Lester to Henry A. Lester, 1908. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD009.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary