Deed of Land Transfer from William J. McWilliams to Joseph Stratford
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated August 13th, 1883 transferring land in Burford Township (the south half of the north half of Lot 9, Concession 7) from William J. McWilliams and his wife, Fannie McWilliams, to Joseph Stratford. The land was purchased for the sum of five hundred and eighteen dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.094102924698 Longitude: -80.4659056240845
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from William J. McWilliams to Joseph Stratford, 1883. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD007.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary