Deed of Land Transfer from Henry and Selene Lester to John N. Lester
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated March 23rd, 1854 transferring land in Burford Township (100 acres located on Lot 10, Concession 7) from Henry Lester and his wife, Selene Lester, to John N. Lester. The land was purchased for the sum of seven hundred and fifty pounds.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.090475422552 Longitude: -80.4726218754578
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from Henry and Selene Lester to John N. Lester, 1854. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary