Deed of Land Transfer from John H. Stratford to John N. Lester
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated December 17th, 1886 transferring land in Burford Township (the southern half of the northern half of Lot 9, Concession 7) from John H. Stratford and his wife, Sara Stratford, to John N. Lester. The land was purchased for the sum of one thousand dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.090984696077 Longitude: -80.470132785492
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from John H. Stratford to John N. Lester, 1886. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD003.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary