Deed of Land Transfer from James Van Camp to John N. Lester
- Media Type:
- This item is a land deed dated September 15th, 1858 transferring land in Burford Township (the northern half of Lot 7, Concession 7) from James Van Camp and his wife, Margaret Van Camp, to John N. Lester. The land was purchased for the sum of one hundred and sixty-three pounds.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Keith Dawes
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Deed of Land Transfer from James Van Camp to John N. Lester, 1858. Keith Dawes personal collection, 2014KD001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary