Mortgage Issued to Stewart Jarvis by the Massy Harris Company
- Media Type
- This item is a Class A Mortgage issued on January 6th, 1902 by the the Massy Harris Company to Stewart Jarvis and his wife, Jennie Jarvis, for the sum of $600 with interest accruing at a rate of 5% per annuum. The mortgage is for land in Burford Township (Block "A" of Lot 3 in the village of Burford).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1035506580787 Longitude: -80.428891139679
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Issued to Stewart Jarvis by the Massy Harris Company, 1902. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.297.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0