Deed of Land Transfer from Stewart Jarvis to John N. Robertson
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated February 13th, 1904 transferring land in Burford Township (Lot 3 in Block "A" in the village of Burford) from Stewart Jarvis and his wife, Jennie Jarvis, to John N. Robertson. The land was purchased for the sum of twelve hundred dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1036759913433 Longitude: -80.4287838513184
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from Stewart Jarvis to John N. Robertson, 1904. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.295.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0