Mortgage Issued to Stewart Jarvis by the Canada Permanent Building and Loan Association
- Media Type
- This item is a Class A Mortgage issued on May 01, 1894 by the Canada Permanent Building and Loan Association to Stewart Jarvis for the sum of $600 with interest accruing at a rate of $9 per month. The mortgage is for land in Burford Township (Part of the Southwest corner of Lot 3, Concession 6).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1036133247431 Longitude: -80.4288267666626
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Issued to Stewart Jarvis by the Canada Permanent Building and Loan Association, 1894. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.293.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0