Deed of Land Transfer from Charles Whittaker to Stewart Jarvis
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated November 29th, 1898 transferring land in Burford Township (Lot 3 in Block A on King St. East in Burford) from Charles Whittaker and his wife, Roxa A. Whittaker, to Stewart Jarvis. The land was purchased for the sum of eight hundred dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1036133247431 Longitude: -80.4287838513184
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from Charles Whittaker to Stewart Jarvis, 1898. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.288.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0