Deed of Land Transfer from Robert Whittaker to William Henry Chrysler
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated October 5th, 1892 transferring land in Burford Township (part of the Southwest Quarter of Lot 3, Concession 6) from Robert Whittaker and his wife, Catharine Elizabeth Whittaker, to William Henry Chrysler. The land was purchased for the sum of nine hundred dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1035349914026 Longitude: -80.4289125973511
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Transfer from Robert Whittaker to William Henry Chrysler, 1892. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.287.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0