Deed of Land Transfer from Henry Cox and William Lewis to William Chrysler
- Media Type:
- This item is a land deed transferring land in Burford Township (part of the southwest quarter of Lot 3, Concession 6) dated October 6th, 1880, from Henry Cox and William Henry Lewis, who were acting as executors for the estate of John Milton Fowler, to Henry Chrysler. The land was purchased for the sum of nine hundred dollars.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Deed of Land Transfer from Henry Cox and William Lewis to William Chrysler, 1880. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.061.284.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0