Early Twentieth Century Receipts from F.A. Miller Store
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This item consists of two receipts issued to a Mrs. Reid for purchases made at the F.A. Miller store in Burford. The year is not included on the receipts but was likely in the early twentieth century.
- Date of Publication:
Width: 3.75 in
Height: 6 in
- Local identifier:
- Mildred Brooks Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Donated by Mildred Brooks
- Recommended Citation:
- Early Twentieth Century Receipts from F.A. Miller Store, c.1905. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2003.008.004.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0