Tax Bill for Robert Brown
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a tax bill from the Township of Burford for the year 1930. The bill is for Robert Brown (who had land on Lot 10, 11, and 12, Concession 9) for a total of $190.27.
- Date of Publication
Width: 4.25 in
Height: 8.5 in
- Local identifier
- Florence Brown Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0723033396781 Longitude: -80.4735016400147
- Provided by Florence Brown
- Recommended Citation
- Tax Bill for Robert Brown, 1930. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2003.018.008.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0