1926 Burford Women's Institute Photo
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is photograph of members of the Burford Women's Institute taken in approximately 1926. The members were dressed up for performing in a play titled "The Ladies Aid of Mohawk Crossing". This photograph was digitized from Book #1 of the Burford W.I. Tweedsmuir Histories.
- Date of Publication
Width: 5.25 in
Height: 3.25 in
- Local identifier
- Burford Women's Institute Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1032686572951 Longitude: -80.4291271740723
- Donated by the Burford Women's Institute
- Recommended Citation
- Burford Women's Institute Photo, 1926. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2002.033.001.100.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0