Statutory Mortgage Agreement between Philip Grandine and Arch McDonald
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a statutory mortgage agreement dated November 23rd 1867 between Philip Grandine and Arch McDonald for the sum of two thousand dollars. Mr. Grandine obtained the mortgage to purchase land in Burford Township (the northern half of Lot 19, Concession 5). Interest on the loan was set at 6% per annuum.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1093157226791 Longitude: -80.548303085022
- Provided by Robert Stevenson
- Recommended Citation
- Statutory Mortgage Agreement between Philip Grandine and Arch McDonald, 1867. Robert Stevenson personal collection, 2014RN005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary