Mortgage Agreement Between Daniel Lawrence and the Canada Permenent Building and Savings Society
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage in fee issued on May 11, 1868 by the Canada Permanent Building and Savings Society to Daniel Shepherdson Lawrence for the sum of $1000 and total amount with interest to be paid being $1156.40. The mortgage is for the western half of Lot 15 Concession 4 in Burford Township, comprising approximately 100 acres.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Jean Sumsion Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1255740390278 Longitude: -80.5268883282471
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Daniel Lawrence and the Canada Permenent Building and Savings Society, 1868. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2000.025.007.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0