Tax Bill Issued to W.C. Bennett
- Media Type:
- This item is a tax bill from the Township of Burford for the year 1930. The bill is for W.C. Bennett (who lived on Lot 12, Concession 8) for a total of $142.93.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Florence Brown Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Tax Bill Issued to W.C. Bennett, 1930. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2000.005.007.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0