Cheques Issued by F.A. Miller
- Media Type
- This item consisted of two cashed cheques issued by the F.A. Miller store in Burford. The first cheque is dated April 06, 1945 for the sum of $380.45 made out to Imperial Oil. The second cheque is dated April 04, 1945 for the sum of $92.10 and made out to the Norwich Co-Operative.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- 1997.126.006 and 1998.021.005
- Jean Sumsion Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1035114913809 Longitude: -80.4289447838593
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Imperial Oil Cheque:
Cheque Issued by F.A. Miller to Imperial Oil, 1945. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1997.126.006.
Norwich Co-Op Cheque:
Cheque Issued by F.A. Miller to Norwich Co-Op, 1945. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1998.021.005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0