Bill of Lading for George A. Poole
- Media Type
- This item is a bill of lading dated April 17, 1933 for George Poole regarding the shipment of two chemical drums to Norwich via CN Rail.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Marge Hedden Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0569402397607 Longitude: -80.4800247723389
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Bill of Lading for George A. Poole, 1933. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1999.102.041.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0