1902 Annual Report for Methodist Church Kelvin Circuit
- Media Type:
- This item is the 1902 annual report for the Methodist Church's Kelvin Circuit, which included churches in Kelvin, Northfield, and Harley.
- Date of Publication:
- Local identifier:
- Margaret Davis Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Land Deed Agreement Between George Schultz and Valentine Dean, 1899. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1999.032.002.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
Burford Township Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0