Land Deed Agreement Between George Schultz and Valentine Dean
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed agreement dated September 20, 1899 transferring land in Burford Township (approximately 100 acres comprising the western half of Lot 18, Concession 10) from George and Williams Schultz and their wives, Jennie and Mary Ann, to Valentine Dean. The land was purchased for $2200.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Judy Lee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.049539495481 Longitude: -80.5202793652344
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between George Schultz and Valentine Dean, 1899. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1998.034.005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0