Land Sale Agreement Between Charles E. Mason and John Alford
- Media Type
- This item is an agreement for the sale of land in Burford Township (the southwest quarter of Lot 18, Concession 10 totalling approximately 50 acres) dated September 01, 1902, from Charles E. Mason, to John Alford. The land was purchased for $950.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Judy Lee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0499158260632 Longitude: -80.5207943493652
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Sale Agreement Between Charles E. Mason and John Alford, 1902. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 1998.034.003.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0