Tansley School 1933 Class Photo
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a class photograph taken in 1933 of the students at Tansley School. Names of students are written on the back of the cardboard frame that the photo is mounted on but a number of them are unidentified.
Tansley School May 12 1933
back row - l to r - ___ French, Kathleen [Truax], Edna Hunt, Revah Hill,
(teacher) Velma Wight, ___ French, ______
middle row - ______, Gordon Rutherford, ______, Mildred Rutherford,
___ Hunt, ______, Hunt
front row - ______, Howard Tune, ______, ______, Oliver,
- Date of Publication
Width: 11 in
Height: 9 in
- Local identifier
- Jean Sumsion Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1350325740206 Longitude: -80.4696446234512
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Tansley School 1933 Class Photo. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. 1995.005.008.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0