Salem School Class Photo
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a class photograph of the students at S.S. # 9 Salem School. The photo is mounted on a cardboard frame and the date it was taken is unknown but likely occurred in the late nineteenth century.
From Mrs. Ed Lazenby of Muir
Neice of Austin Lawrence
S.S. No. 9 Salem
Width: 7.25 in
Height: 9 in
- Local identifier
- Mrs Ed Lazenby Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1117437803177 Longitude: -80.4603695446777
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Salem School Class Photo, c1900. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. 1995.002.001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0