Burford Public School 1933 Class Photo
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a class photo taken in 1933 of Room 3 students at Burford Public School. The photograph is mounted on a cardboard frame.
Burford Public School
Rm 3 1933
- Date of Publication
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Local identifier
- Mel Robertson Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1034566579619 Longitude: -80.4291271740723
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Burford Public School Class Photo, 1933. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. x2014.014.005.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0