Salem School 1946 Class Photo
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This item is a class photograph taken in 1946 of students at Salem School. Mr. Schneider was the teacher.
School 1946 Jan
- Date of Publication
Width: 4.5 in
Height: 2.75 in
- Local identifier
- Hatchley Public School Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1107882336448 Longitude: -80.4666351849365
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Salem School Class Photo, 1946. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. 2004.004.006.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0