Cathcart Public School 1921 Class Photo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph is a class photo at Cathcart Public School, circa 1921. This photograph was included in a newspaper article which names the people in the photograph as follows:
Front row, left to right: Teacher Belle Crandall, Floyd Wale, Marguerite Sherred, Nellie Lawarsonn, Mary Duval, Josie Chant, Doris Flipping, Dora Rich, Dorothy Cameron, Violet Rich, Edna Stephenson, Evelyn Gives, Ken Brittain.
Second row, left to right: Beatrice Stephenson, Alma Weir, Evelyn Wale.
Third row, left to right: Howard Irvine, John Duval, Albert Stephenson, Emma Irvine, Edythe Stephenson, Etta Eaton, Lily Hunter, Lorne Gives, Wilfred Eaton, Kent Irvine.
Fourth row, left to right: Willie Adams, Don Stephenson, Wilfred Eaton, Don Reid, Les Brittain, Reynold Howey, Jack Sherred, George Lawarson, Ernest Rich, Wray Irvine, Lloyd Ryder, Lorne Gives.
Cathcart Public School
- Date of Publication
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Local identifier
- Jean Sumsion Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1012006118578 Longitude: -80.5291199261475
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Cathcart Public School Class Photo, c.1921. Burford Township Historical Society and Museum, Item No. 1996.004.001.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0