Land Deed Agreement Between George Steffan and William S. Brooks
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated July 09, 1930 transferring land in Burford Township (part of the northern quarter of Lot 1, Concession 4) from George Steffan and his wife, Vera M. Steffan, to William S. Brooks. The land was purchased for $1 dollar.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1429240068799 Longitude: -80.4224323803711
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between George Steffan and William S. Brooks, 1930. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.037.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0