Land Deed Agreement Between Emma J. Charlton and William Brooks
- Media Type
- This item is a land deed dated September 12, 1906 transferring land in Brantford Township (the northern part of Lots 1 and 2, Concession 3) from Emma J. Charlton on behalf of the estate of John Puckridge to William Brooks. The land was purchased for $3800 dollars.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0723033396782 Longitude: -80.3146533862305
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Deed Agreement Between Emma J. Charlton and William Brooks, 1906. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.033.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0