Bond Agreement Between Emma J. Charlton and William Brooks
- Media Type
- This item is a bond dated November 17, 1906 stating that Emma J. Charlton is bound to William Brooks for the sum of $500 in the event that Frank Woodley (who was presumably deceased) were to return and make a claim to the land that William had purchased (northern parts of Lots 1 and 2, Concession 3 in Brantford Township).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0724914354081 Longitude: -80.3141384020996
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Bond Agreement Between Emma J. Charlton and William Brooks, 1906. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.030.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0