Statutory Declaration of Emma J. Charlton
- Media Type
- This item is a statutory declaration of Emma J. Charlton dated November 10, 1906. In this declaration Emma names the only people who have or can have any interest in the land that was to be sold to William Brooks (parts of Lots 1 and 2, Concession 3 in Brantford Township).
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0727422288167 Longitude: -80.3143100634766
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Statutory Declaration of Emma J. Charlton, 1906. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.027.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0