Mortgage Agreement Between Frederick Puckridge and Matthew F. Muir
- Media Type
- This item is a mortgage of land in Brantford Township (76 acres on the northern parts of Lots 1 and 2, Concession 3) to secure $200 at 7% interest. The document is dated January 18th, 1906 and is from Frederick Puckridge to Matthew F. Muir.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooks Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0729930211991 Longitude: -80.3144817248535
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Agreement Between Frederick Puckridge and Matthew F. Muir, 1906. Burford Township Historical Society, Item No. 2008.003.018.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Burford Township Historical Society and Museum."
- Burford Township Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
141 Harley Road, Harley, ON N0E 1E0